The successful candidate will operate in a fairly complex, fast-paced environment requiring a strong understanding of the manufacturing process and experience architecting and developing ASP.NET C# applications and integrating with other systems such as ERP systems (SAP). The candidate will be expected to gather and assess the requirements, design, develop, develop and support the application. The candidate must be familiar with manufacturing environments and systems including routings, bill of materials, operations, measurement, traceability, etc.
The successful candidate will work on-premise with our client's Corporate Application team based in Atlanta, GA with some travel in the greater Atlanta metro area based on project need.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in dynamic IT environments designing and developing ASP.NET C# applications and tools
- Development of manufacturing execution systems or other 24/7 transactional environments
- Solid experience in developing, designing and supporting larger, more complex applications
- Good knowledge of integration with ERP systems (SAP is desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be able to express your ideas and understand others using both verbal and written communications
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Strong experience with MS Visual Studio 2010 or higher with ASP.NET C# and in building web services and interfaces using Microsoft Web API and follow industry standards such as REST, JSON and XML
- Strong experiences with databases, particularly Oracle and MS SQL and a plus with Sybase and MySQL
- Ability to travel for periods of time during key project phases (requirements, testing and implementation phases)
We'd love to review your resume.