Project Coordinator to track and dispense information for various team members on client project(s)
- The Project Coordinator will be mostly involved in project information collection (meeting minutes, tasks, task owners, and timeline requirements) while organizing and distributing to related team members.
- Organize meetings, team kick-off agendas.
- Help coordinate RACI analysis.
- Help arrange for meetings between team members, vendors, contractors, and related IT service groups.
- Record minutes at meetings.
- Create project schedules.
- Help create task lists for team members.
- Monitor project progress, hours.
- Track and manage incoming documentation requirements.
- Keep all team members up-to-date with current information and paperwork as it changes.
- Participate in meeting design review sessions for key action items to be tracked.
- This position is based in the Atlanta, GA area.
Skills & Qualifications
- Well versed with MS Office Suite (MS Project/PowerPoint/Excel).
Familiarity with project management principles and practices.
Should be able to work in a complex team setting
1-3 years experience in technical project management
We'd love to review your resume.