- Manage client projects with oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to requirements, scope, budget, and timeline.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to develop and manage comprehensive project plans and other project related documentation. Coordinate with various business managers and technical personnel during all project phases. Facilitate meetings between various internal teams and vendor resources as needed.
- Monitor project progress continuously, produce regular status reports and other related deliverables, such as process design and workflow documentation. Monitor and escalate risk and dependencies as appropriate.
- Manage proposed modifications on project plans, including meetings with appropriate stakeholders to socialize and implement beneficial changes.
- Communicate Statuses and other impacts to all stakeholders.
- Escalate Issues/Concerns/Risks to PMO lead team.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- This position is based in the Atlanta, GA area.
Skills & Qualifications
7+ Year of experience Managing large IT complex programs.
Project Portfolio Management Experience desired.
Well versed with MS Office Suite (MS Project/PowerPoint/Excel).
M&A and Transition experience will be plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
Should be able to work in a complex team setting.
R&D experience is a plus.
Data Migration experience is a plus.
Training and Change Management experience is a plus.
We'd love to review your resume.