Project / Product Manager
This role is an opportunity to be involved ground-up in a small but growing tech company. Aidant Technologies is looking for someone who can manage projects (both internal and client) as well as provide some product management guidance for development of our systems integration product (DI.Platform).
This position is based in the Atlanta, GA area but may include occassional travel to client locations.
- Manage both client and internal projects through all stages
(kickoff, planning, execution, support/closedown).
- Serve as a primary communication channel with clients for the team.
- Track, roadmap, prioritize potential product enhancements.
- Work with teams to develop appropriate release cadence(s).
- Assist team in testing enhancements as needed.
- Guide team in creation of product documentation.
- Manage issue escalation and conflict resolution.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 Year of experience project managing for IT projects.
- Familiar with team collaboration tools like Slack, Jira, Smartsheet.
- Familiar with MS Office suite.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile approaches for managing projects.
- Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Product management experience preferred.
- Able to work in a complex team setting.
- Natural problem solver who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- General understanding of integration technologies and platforms preferred.
We'd love to review your resume.