Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management Highlights
- Specialize in EDI Integration and Trading Partner on-boarding
- Support for ANSI X.12, XML, Flat Files, Email-to-EDI, Excel and custom file formats
- Exchange documents electronically using industry approved secure protocols
- Service Oriented Architecture - Enterprise Service Bus enabled to support smart on-boarding of process and routing documents to multiple parties
- Data Transformation and Business Process Management to orchestrate various scenarios in a Supply Chain process
Supply Chain Management Integration Scenarios
1. Order to Cash (C2B)
Fulfillment System / Order Management
2. Order to Ship (B2W)
WMS Systems, 3PL, DropShip, CrossDock
3. Ship to Deliver (W2T)
TMS Providers, Carriers, Customs, Last Mile
4. Production to Warehouse (P2W)
Inventory Management, VMI, Trunk
DI.Platform can facilitate Order-to-Cash processing and serve as the hub for all EDI transaction data.
Aidant's DI.Platform is the end-to-end solution that enables organizations to standardize data integration patterns for business-to-business, e-commerce, data warehousing and application-to-application.
We would love to talk to you about how Aidant can help you solve your Supply Chain Management business challenges.
Download More Info
Want more info on DI.Platform and Supply Chain Management? Download our overview sheet for easy reference.